Selecting true fit candidates is essential for the success of your organisation. The challenge is to distinguish true fit candidates from all others. Valid and reliable psychometric assessments can support you quickly moving through to the candidates who will maximise your ROI. Selecting other than a true fit candidate reduces organisation performance and creates unneeded load on management.
Each person is willing to show the world certain aspects of their self and retain privacy on other aspects in an attempt to maximise their apparent effectiveness and personal return. We all observe others behaviour which the individual may be aware of and at times may be a blind spot to them. When under pressure and stress some individuals’ draw on backup behaviours that may be quite different to how they behave when they are actively managing themselves. Understanding behaviours that support superior performance and derail the individual potentially creating counterproductive workplace behaviours is essential to securing a true fit candidate for your team.
Set to Change is pleased to partner you in selection with a Recruitment Pack that using valid and reliable reports based on consistent data. The candidate provides one data set by completing an online questionnaire in response to a request sent by Set to Change. Each report is provided at a critical stage of your selection decision providing a cost effective feed to support your decision making. Our process commences with a comprehensive brief concluding with a report that will provide guidance to onboard your new team member.
- Profiling of the position using either client interview by consultant or by benchmarking the three top performers using the Harrison Trait report
- Development of standard profile for the position that can be used in subsequent assignments
- Harrison Job Fit Analysis, Emotional Intelligence Overview and Remote Working Summary (until 31 Dec 2020 ) reports for up to five shortlist candidates
- Reporting of questionnaire’s outstanding 48 hours post deployment
- Summary report of the fit of all candidates compared to each other
- Harrison Engagement & Retention and Development reports for up to two candidates
- Harrison How to Develop, Manage and Retain report for the candidate who has accepted the position